• "Stressed out" by having their property on the market so long that they're worried it won't sell.
• Ready to wheel and deal so they can unburden themselves of the property and go on with the rest of their life.
• Ready to accept a sincere and honest person like you and make a deal with you that includes built-in financing giving you the property for zero or very little cash.
• Independent thinkers who believe they can do everything themselves, including arranging financing with someone they like. So if you work on getting the FSBO person to like you, you'll probably get a dream deal.
• Likely to overlook your credit score if they feel you're the ideal person to take over their property and relieve them of the burden of it.
Was this article helpful?